We are excited to announce we have officially reopened for all dental services!
We have been thinking about you all and hope that you and your families are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our No. 1 goal.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association ® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued in order to keep you, our other patients and our staff safe from infection. Some of these changes include:
- Our staff will ask you a few screening questions before your appointment
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients. We may ask you wait in your car instead of waiting room
- We also ask that you come into office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We may take you temperature before your appointment
- You may see that all staff , including the front office staff, will be wearing masks
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask
- Please Click Here to fill our the Pre-Appointment Screening Questionnaire prior to your appointment
- There may be other changes as we try to keep social distancing to six feet
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office. Please call our office at 810-625-3503 if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!